Provides fat encapsulated, beneficial bacteria for intestinal stabilization and growth.
- A concentrated live culture of seven fat encapsulated, beneficial digestive bacteria found in the intestinal tracts of small animals.
- Fat encapsulation insures the survival of the seven beneficial bacteria through the stomach acids to the small intestine for maximum effect.
- A guaranteed 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable, lactic acid producing bacteria.
- Helps "crowd out” harmful intestinal organisms - Use every other day for 2 weeks - modify the intestinal microflora
- High energy - easily digested for instant energy: Dextrose for instant energy and Fat for sustainable energy.
- Help for pets under adverse conditions such as showing, grooming, breeding, weaning, traveling, boarding, birth, surgery,worming, antibiotic therapy
- A palatable gel in an easy to use syringe.
Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried L.fermentum fermentation product, Dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, Dried L. plantarum fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Silicon Dioxide, Dextrose, Artificial Color
Store at room temperature.
Not for human consumption. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Newborns: Administer 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on days 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning. For hand fed orphans increase to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and at the introduction of solid food. Administer 1 gram when intestinal upset or appetite loss occurs.
Post weaning/older: Administer 1 gram per 10 lbs. of body weight up to 40 lbs. For 50 lbs. of body weight or over use 5 grams.
Pocket pets and other small mammals: Administer 1/2 gram at birth, 1/2 gram on days 5 and 7 as intestinal upset occurs. These levels should be given before and after marked environmental changes. Two treatments, 3 days apart are recommended. Administer by placing gel directly into mouth.