Trust the #1 Name in Flea and Tick Protection
The complete flea life cycle and ticks are managed by FRONTLINE® Plus for Cats. You'll find all the details you need to determine if this product is right for your pet below.
FRONTLINE® Plus provides your cat with complete protection against fleas and ticks in the following ways:
- Kills ticks and breaks the flea cycle at every stage – all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
- Lasts for a full 30 days.
|ADULT FLEAS||FLEA EGGS||FLEA LARVAE||ADULT TICKS||CHEWING LICE|
- For use on cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age and weighing over 1.5lb.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
- Can be used on cats that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your cat is completely dry before applying FRONTLINE® PLUS, and wait 24 hours before wetting your cat again.
- Treats and controls flea allergy dermatitis and biting lice.
How to Apply |
- To remove the applicator, use scissors to separate one blister. Cut along dotted line, then peel foil to remove applicator.
- Hold applicator upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Part cat’s hair between shoulder blades. Place applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of applicator in a single spot directly onto cat’s skin. Do not apply on top of hair coat.
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Ingredients | Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-methoprene 11.8%
2 Packs x 3 Doses (6 Doses in total)
2 Packs x 6 Doses (12 Doses in total)
Country of Origin | France