Advocate® by BAYER is a so-called endectocide, a single product effective against both, ecto- and endoparasites, like fleas, lice, mites and different types of worms. It is approved for different indications in cats, dogs and ferrets.
Advocate is applied once a month on the skin on the back of the animal (“spot-on”) in one or several spots, depending on the animal’s body weight. The active ingredient against fleas and lice, imidacloprid, then distributes on the entire skin while the active against worms and mites, moxidectin, penetrates the skin and enters the blood stream.
Thus, Advocate provides convenient, continuous and broad protection against numerous parasites threatening wellbeing, health and, in some cases, even the life of pets.
Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections (Flea, Larva, Hookworm, Roundworm, Heartworm, Ear Mite & More)
- Waterproof: Remains Effective Even If The Animal Becomes Wet
- Continuous & long-lasting protection against internal parasites
- Two active ingredients: Imidacloprid & Moxidectin
- Comes in a box of 3 applications
- Use on cats weighing <4kg (Small Cats) / 4-8kg (Large Cats)
- Select the appropriate size of Advocate® according to the animal body weight.
- Squeeze all the content of the pipette onto the skin between the shoulder blades.
- Safe for kittens more than 9 weeks old.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating queens.
For <4kg (For Small Cats): 3 Pipettes x 0.4ml
For 4-8kg (For Large Cats): 3 Pipettes x 0.8ml