The Beaphar Household Flea Fogger has been designed to attack all life stages of fleas, larvae and eggs, killing adult fleas. It is successful against infestations of insects and mites as well. A fast-acting insecticide to destroy adult fleas and an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) are included in its formulation, which prevents larvae and eggs from developing, thereby breaking the life cycle.
The Fogger effect is immediate, and the home should be covered for up to six months due to the prolonged operation of the Insect Growth Regulator.
The operation of Fogger creates tiny droplets, allowing the active ingredients to enter any eggs, larvae and adult insects trapped in carpets, skirting boards and floor cracks.
- A convenient, easy to use aerosol for the household treatment of fleas
- Combines an insecticide with IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) targeting all stages of the flea lifecycle
- Protects for up to 6 months
- Suitable for use on fleas, larvae, eggs and other crawling insects such as cockroaches, ants and silverfish
- Formulated for use around your home
Ingredients | Permethrin 1.62% w/w, S-methoprene 0.15 w/w.
Begin by measuring the area for treatment. One Beaphar Household Flea Fogger treats 25m2. Turn off any electrical devices in operation and any flame or heat source (water heaters etc).
1. Close all windows, open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment. Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets out of the room and move or cover aquariums.
2. Place the product in the centre of each treatment area (up to 25m2). Press the tab until it remains locked.
3. Exit the room being treated and close the door firmly.
4. Wait three hours before re-entering the room and then ventilate for one hour.
Weight | 75ml