The Beaphar Flea Fumigator is intended for domestic or loft use to kill insects such as fleas, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches, etc. Igniting the safety fuse releases a cloud of white smoke in the room that spreads and penetrates. Use one against fleas per average room size.
- Kills fleas, flies and bed bugs
- Highly effective smoke generator
- For use in domestic situations
How to Use |
For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 2 hours.
1. Consider how many fumers you need for the room to be treated (consult ‘Rate of application’). Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
2. Clear people and animals including fish from the room before use.
3. Place canister(s) spaced out on the floor surface on a heat resistant surface e.g. a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil 50cm x 50cm. IMPORTANT: THIS PRODUCT MAY EMIT SOME SPARKS UPON IGNITION. CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WHEN LIGHTING THE PRODUCT.
4. Make the area to be fumigated by shutting all windows etc. as smoke-tight as possible. 5 Open the canister(s) and first light the fuse on the canister furthest from your exit point, then light the next smoke and switch to your exit point. It is not appropriate to cover the door with tape to close the door at the exit. 6 Leave for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight, then thoroughly ventilate the room. 7 For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
Important | Dispose of Beaphar Eye Gel 28 days after opening and replace with a new one. If symptoms persist beyond 10-2 days, we recommend seeking veterinary advice as there may be an underlying infection that needs medicinal treatment.