*Formerly known as "Youthful Vitality", is now rebranded as "Senior Vitality"
- A propriety blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten dry cat food.
Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to fight effects of aging in your Adult 7+ cat.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Broccoli, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
Nutritional Information |
Carbohydrate / NFE 41.2
Crude Fiber 1.4
Vitamin C 205 ppm
Vitamin E 1103 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 0.47
Total Omega-6 FA 4.02
Calories Contain | 3870 kcal/kg (439 kcal/cup†)
Weight | 3lbs x 3