You feel like sand! Destroyer offers cat a natural feeling like sand using natural soy and corn content. Accepted by almost all cats. Crafted to make it convenient for cats to switch to the eco-friendly soy litter. Design and technology from Taiwan.
As we all know, one of the most common chronic illnesses in cats is kidney disease. It is important to maintain the pH value of safe cat urine between PH 6 and 6.5.
If the urine has higher acidity, the DooDoo Buster Detector Cat litter can change color to red. So the first step should be taken by the owner to change the cat's diet to avoid any problems. If the issue persists, however, then the owners of Cat may decide to bring the cat for check-up to the Vet clinic.
- Using food grade material, manufactured in a food processing factory. Safe if ingested
- Acceptable by most cat because it’s near to natural sand feel on their paw
- 100% Biodegradable litter, flushable in small quantity
- Dust-free, non-toxic, high absorbent rate and odour control 250%
Instructions to Use |
Pour the cat litter into a litter box and lay a thickness of 4-6 cm.
It is recommended to use the DooDoo Buster Detector Soy Cat Litter once every 3 or 4 weeks for testing.
- After 5 seconds, if the colour of the Detector Cat Litter:
- Changes to Red: Acidity level is high.
- Changes to Blue: Alkaline level is high.
- Remains unchanged: Congratulations, your cat’s urine acidity is at a normal pH!
Soy bean, corn, wood fibre
Weight | 2 x 6L