Nutritionally, kangaroo meat is superior to all the farmed meats. It is low in fat (3 – 4%), high in protein, and high in vitamins and minerals.... Kangaroo is considered a “cooling” meat, as it lives in a very dry and arid environment and as such, is ideal for treating pets with food allergies.
Nutritionally superior to other farmed meats, kangaroo is low in fat and high in protein, vitamins and minerals. Plus, it’s great for furry allergy sufferers.
- 100% all-natural raw and freeze-dried kangaroo meat treats for pets
- Gently Freeze Dried Single Protein Treat
- Low in fat and high in protein, vitamins and minerals
- For cats and dogs to enjoy as everyday or training treats
- Food safety certifications from HACCP and PrimeSafe
- Protein rich and contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Low in fat and hypoallergenic meat option
- Proudly made in Australia
Ingredients | Kangaroo meat, vitamins and minerals
Nutritional Information |
Crude Protein 67.8% Crude Fat 10.9%
Weight | 100g