• Removes small surface mats
• Keeps fur tangle free and debris free
• Rounded pins rotate 360 degrees to remove mats with little tugging
• Designed to follow the natural contours of your pet's body
1. Before using a FURminator Professional Grooming Tool, perform a
complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises, and skin
conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of
these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
2. The FURminator Finishing Comb is gentle enough to use even on sensitive
skin cats & dogs. Use the tool frequently for a few minutes each session to
remove excess hair and debris, break up tangles and help keep your pet
looking his best.
3. The FURminator Finishing Comb is an excellent choice for just about any
grooming process and every coat type. Every cats & dogs owner should have one