- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight.
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & fur.
Adult cats (1 - 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten dry cat food.
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Light Adult dry cat food is precise nutrition for less active adult cats requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Nutritional Information |
Carbohydrate / NFE: 39.5
Crude Fiber: 5.9
Vitamin C: 140 ppm
Vitamin E: 830 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA: 0.12
Total Omega-6 FA: 2.27
Carnitine: 514.7 ppm
Calories Content | 3179 kcal/kg (288 kcal/cup)
Weight | 2kg/6kg