- Prebiotic fiber (FOS) to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome.
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up.
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment.
Adult cats, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten dry cat food.
Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry cat food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Nutritional Information |
Carbohydrate / NFE: 36.3
Crude Fiber: 0.9
Vitamin C: 197 ppm
Vitamin E: 534 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA: 0.37
Total Omega-6 FA: 5.16
Calories Content | 4104 kcal/kg (524 kcal/cup)
Weight | 3.5lbs