High animal protein, grain-free recipe guided by our belief in raw, Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken unlocks your cat’s potential to thrive.
- Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient – packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles
- 81% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils; 19% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients; 0% grain
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- For cats of all life stages
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Taurine, Freeze Dried Chicken, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Nutritional Information |
|Crude Protein (min)||41 %|
|Crude Fat (min)||21 %|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3 %|
|Moisture (max)||9 %|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min)||85 mg/kg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.45 %|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)||3 %|
|Bacillus coagulans (min)||
|Caloric Content||4,300 kcal/kg|
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Moisture is an important part of your cat’s diet. Whenever possible, feed a combination of dry and wet or raw food to help increase the amount of water in your cat’s diet. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.