Based on our belief that raw is the purest form of nutrition, we challenged ourselves to craft a kibble that most closely mirrors the benefits of our raw diets - a kibble with the highest levels of protein from real meat* and unmatched digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption. The result, Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe. (*compared to other premium natural cat food brands)
- 95% of protein from real chicken. Up to 3X more real chicken.* Absolutely no animal meal.
- Unmatched digestibility* for optimal nutrient absorption (*compared to other premium natural cat food brands)
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- Made without - grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
|Crude Protein (min)||47 %|
|Crude Fat (min)||17 %|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3 %|
|Moisture (max)||10 %|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min)||85 mg/kg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.35 %|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)||2.50 %|
|Bacillus coagulans (min)||60,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Caloric Content||4,470 kcal/kg|
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Moisture is an important part of your cat’s diet. Whenever possible, feed a combination of dry and wet or raw food to help increase the amount of water in your cat’s diet. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.
For more specific feeding recommendations and information on how to easily combine different forms of food use this handy Instinct Feeding Guide to see how much Instinct pet food your cat needs.
Instinct® Ultimate Protein® Cage-Free Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.