100% Safe to ears, eyes, sensitive, allergy prone and open skin. Skin pH neutral, will not sting or irritate.
Suitable for use on all mammals, birds and reptiles; from a horse to a hamster, Leucillin is fast, safe and incredibly effective.
Leucillin is an innovative, reliable and affordable solution for a wide variety of skin types. Leucillin out-performs other products with its ability to kill up to 99.99999% of germs. Leucillin is used to clean and flush minor wounds, Leucillin is soothing to sensitive skin, yet provides you with a powerful solution.
This antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral liquid is the ideal addition to your first aid kit and is great for clipper rash and other sore areas. The formula can be used for cleansing and sanitising cuts, abrasions and scratches. The fast-acting anti inflammatory liquid is also ideal for soothing itchy skin, hot spots, infections and allergies resulting in inflamed, broken or red skin. This dropper is perfect for applying to cotton pads or as a dropper for eyes.
- Topical antiseptic skin care formula for pets
- High strength formula kills 99.99% of bacterial and viral infection
- Safe around the eyes, nose, mouth and other sensitive areas
- pH neutral, non-toxic, safe to use on sensitive or allergy-prone skin
- Suitable for all mammals & pets, including cats and dogs
- 50ml dropper, perfect for eye care
Country of Origin | United Kingdom (UK)
Ingredients | Water, Hypochlorous acid, Sodium Chloride
How to Use |
- Apply Leucillin liberally directly to the affected area, using it to flush and clean.
- If dressing is required, apply Leucillin liberally to each dressing.
- Repeat up to 3 times per day.
- No rinsing is required.
Weight | 50ml