Kelp Help combines the benefits of natural omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids with essential trace minerals and vitamins for healthy skin and a glossy coat.
• Over 60 essential trace minerals, vitamins and amino acids
• Kelp provides support for a healthy immune
• Fortified with vitamins and minerals important in maintaining normal digestion and overall health
• Made in the USA
Guaranteed Analysis per 3 Teaspoons* |
- Crude Fat 18.7%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (86 mg) 2.31%
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) (317 mg) 9.8%
- Calcium (8 mg) 0.21%
- Phosphorus (6 mg) 0.16%
- Iron 2.55 mg
- Copper 0.17 mg
- Zinc 0.22 mg
- Vitamin A 230 IU
- Vitamin D 310 IU
- Vitamin E 2 IU
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.62 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 1.53 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.03 mg
- Choline 4.2 mg
- **Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 105 mg
(All values are minimum quantity unless otherwise noted.)
*3 Teaspoons equals 3,233 mg
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Natural Flavoring, Choline Bitartrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Carbonate.
Feeding Directions |
20 to 39 lbs. – 1 teaspoon
40 to 79 lbs. – 2 teaspoons
80 to 99 lbs. – 3 teaspoons
100 lbs. and over – 4 teaspoons
Double Daily Amount for the first two weeks.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Store in a cool, dry place. For freshness, refrigeration is a recommended option.
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
- Give Kelp Help according to your pet’s weight.
- We recommend that the daily amount be divided into two equal servings per day, but it is not necessary.
Calorie Content (Calculated) ME |
4,800 kcal/kg, 15.5 kcal/3 teaspoons
Weight | 454g