Helps relieve itching due to skin problems that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes, and skin allergies.
Septiderm-V® Bath is a skin care shampoo for use on dogs and cats over the age of six weeks. Regular bathing, plus the use of Septiderm-V® Skin Care Lotion on all areas where inflammation, hair loss, or sores area evident, will provide relief from the intense itching of a bacterial skin infection.
In addition to relieving itching, it is a very effective deodorant shampoo and an excellent grooming aid. Septiderm-V Skin Care Bath provides thorough cleansing action and removes dirt without stripping natural oils. It rinses easily and helps to control static electricity (“fly-away”) coat.
• Skin Allergies
• Hot Spots
Deionized Water, Alkyldimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%, Tetradecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide; Ethanol 0.21% in a cleansing base containing mild surfactants, thickener, and fragrance.
- Shake Well Before Each Use.
- For Treatment of External Skin Disorders.
- Wet the animal thoroughly and apply sufficient Skin Care Bath to lather well (apply straight or dilute with one or two parts water, depending on length and density of coat).
- Massage in well. Allow ten minutes contact time and rinse completely.
- Repeat bathing semi-weekly or weekly, and apply Naturvet Septiderm-V® Soothing Formula Skin Care Lotion 118ml [Click on the item name to find out more!] to hot spots or sores daily according to directions until conditions are under control.
Weight | 236ml