For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
Helps support the immune system and lubricates mucous membranes to help with tear stains.
• Helps Support Immune System
• Lubricates Mucous Membranes
• Extremely Palatable
• Natural Active Ingredients
• Helps Unsightly Tear Stains
Active Ingredients per 1.7cc (1/3 teaspoon) scoop |
- Cranberry Extract 105 mg
- Oregon Grape Root 34 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 34 mg
- Eyebright Herb Extract (Euphrasia officinalis) 30 mg
- Marshmallow Root 23 mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed) 10 mg
- Lutein 2.5 mg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed) 2.4 mg
16 to 50 lbs. 2/3 teaspoon
51 lbs. and over 1-1/3 teaspoons
Note: Give daily until tear stains subside then continue use for additional 30 days. After 30 days, stop administration and use only when needed. There are approximately 70 teaspoons in a 200 gram bottle. Allow 45-60 days for results.
Helpful Tips: To remove existing tear stains use NaturVet Tear Stain Topical Remover for external use. Trim stained fur until new unstained fur grows in. Coloring added to pet food can contribute to tear stains.