Each Stella & Chewy’s dinner morsel offering is formulated to mirror a cat’s ancestral diet. Our grain-free, frozen raw dinner morsels minimize the time needed to thaw before serving. Quick thaw and serve, raw feeding made easy!
- Responsibly Sourced Raw, wild-caught fish
- 98% fish, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Pea-Free, Lentil-Free, and Potato-Free
- Taurine Added
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- Rich in taurine and probiotics for optimal health and nutrition
- Convenient and easy way to feed raw nutrition
- 100% complete & balanced dinner
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- No grains or fillers
- No gluten
- No artifical preservatives or colorings
- Made in our own USA kitchen
The Key Ingredients
WILD-CAUGHT - Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
REAL RAW DIET - Formulated to mirror a cat’s ancestral diet with 98% meat, organs, and bone with zero grains.
COMPLETE & BALANCED - Fortified with appropriate levels of vitamins & minerals with added taurine.
NUTRIENT-RICH - Enhanced with added probiotics & antioxidants.
CONVENIENT - The easiest way to feed your cat a raw diet and what they naturally crave.
Country of Origin | USA
Salmon with ground bone, cod with ground bone, cod liver oil, pumpkin seed, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, choline chloride, fenugreek seed, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), dandelion, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement.
Nutritional Information |
- Crude Protein (min.) 45.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 28.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
- Moisture (max.) 5.0%
- Taurine (min.) 0.2%
Calorie Content | 4,460 kcal/kg
Metabolizable Energy, calculated | 190 kcal/cup
Feeding Guide |
- For every cup of freeze-dried cat food, add half a cup of warm water.
- Allow food to rehydrate for one minute, mix and serve.
- Provide your cat access to fresh water.
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
- Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Recommended for Adult Cats:
|Body Weight (lbs)||Adult No. of Cups|
Pregnant or Lactating Females:
For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.